In order to volunteer as a Virtual Judge, the individual must be at least 18 years of age and:
- Believe promoting STEM education to America’s youth is important to our nation’s continued global competitiveness
- Enjoy supporting and volunteering for an education-related community service activity
- Want to contribute their expertise in a fun and unique way to the next generation of America’s leaders
- Are interested in discovering how today’s students learn and apply STEM studies in a school setting
- Enjoy the flexibility of volunteering online at their convenience during the Virtual Judging Period in March.
To learn more about eCYBERMISSION’s Volunteer Program or to become a Virtual Judge, please contact Alexis Mundis, Volunteer Coordinator at email@example.com.