Volunteer to support America’s youth & STEM education as an eCYBERMISSION Virtual Judge
Are you seeking opportunities to enhance your resume in the STEM fields? Do you know of anyone who is passionate about science and education? eCYBERMISSION is actively recruiting Virtual Judges to volunteer to read and score this year’s Mission Folders (science projects) during March 2014.
In order to volunteer as a Virtual Judge, the individual must be at least 18 years of age and:
- Believe promoting STEM education to America’s youth is important to our nation’s continued global competitiveness
- Enjoy supporting and volunteering for an education-related community service activity
- Want to contribute their expertise in a fun and unique way to the next generation of America’s leaders
- Are interested in discovering how today’s students learn and apply STEM studies in a school setting
- Enjoy the flexibility of volunteering online at their convenience during the Virtual Judging Period in March.
To learn more about eCYBERMISSION’s Volunteer Program or to become a Virtual Judge, please contact Alexis Mundis, Volunteer Coordinator at firstname.lastname@example.org.