eCYBERMISSION students completed their projects and turned in their Mission Folders at a 65 percent student submission rate, the highest student submission rate to date! There were 2,245 teams that completed their Mission Folders on topics ranging from Ecosystems to Nanotechnology.
Congratulations to some of our star Team Advisors and schools for submitting an astounding number of Mission Folders. Great job everyone!
Top Team Advisors
• Leisa Moore – 50 Mission Folders – Valley Christian Jr. High School, San Jose, Calif.
• Kara Root – 47 Mission Folders – Serrano Intermediate School, Lake Forest, Calif.
• Matthew Scott – 39 Mission Folders – Glades Middle School, Miramar, Fla.
• Kerry Flaherty – 35 Mission Folders – Eagle Ridge Middle School, Ashburn, Va.
• Marguencie Franck-Bernard – 35 Mission Folders – Glades Middle School, Miramar, Fla.
• Maryville Middle School – 209 Mission Folders - Maryville, Tenn.
• Coral Springs Middle School - 91 Mission Folders – Coral Springs, Fla.
• Glades Middle School – 84 Mission Folders – Glades, Fla.
• Piney Grove Middle School – 83 Mission Folders – Cumming, Ga.
• White Station Middle School – 54 Mission Folders – Memphis, Tenn.
Judging is now underway, so stay tuned to the eCYBERMISSION web site and social media networks for news on the winning teams in mid-April!