Join eCYBERMISSION and our CyberGuides for informative and interactive sessions designed to help your students complete their Mission Folders. To register for any of the sessions, click on a date below.
Conducting Data Analysis and Drawing Conclusions
• Monday, Jan. 25 at 7 p.m. ET
• Tuesday, Jan. 26 at 9 a.m. ET
• Wednesday, Jan. 27 at 3 p.m. ET
• Tuesday, Feb. 9 at 9 a.m. ET
• Wednesday, Feb. 17 at 7 p.m. ET
Mission Folder Tips and General Question and Answer Session with a CyberGuide
• Wednesday, Feb. 10 at 9 a.m. ET
• Thursday, Feb. 11 at 3 p.m. ET
• Monday, Feb. 15 at 7 p.m. ET
• Monday, Feb. 22 at 9 a.m. ET
• Monday, Feb. 22 at 3 p.m. ET
• Monday, Feb. 22 at 7 p.m. ET
There will be plenty of time for live interaction with the CyberGuides at each of the webinar sessions, so please come with questions.
Once registered you will receive an email confirming your registration with information you need to join the webinar.
Please note: Students should use their eCYBERMISSION username as both their first and last name on the registration form. Students will need a valid e-mail address to access the webinar. Students may participate in the webinar on their own or in a group.
You can also view the upcoming webinar schedule and access the registration links by logging in to your eCYBERMISSION account.
To view a playback of the eCYBERMISSION webinar series, click here or visit the eCYBERMISSION web site at www.ecybermission.com. The webinars are located in the News and Media section under Videos.